Why Choose Middleton Heat & Air Preventative Maintenance
Maintaining your heating or ac unit is essential to protecting your family’s comfort and safety. By signing up for a Preventative Maintenance Agreement with Middleton Heat & Air, you can ensure our HVAC technicians will thoroughly check and clean your system twice a year.
- Save energy. A lot can happen to your heating and cooling units over time that prevents them from performing efficiently. When a technician inspects your units, he or she will ensure that they are running as smoothly and efficiently as possible, which will cut down on the amount of energy they use.
- Avoid unnecessary heating and air conditioning repair. When you have HVAC preventive maintenance twice a year, you can stop problems to your units before they start. This will minimize the amount of times you have to call a contractor to come to your home and make repairs.
- Keep your home safe. During our fall and spring check ups, we make sure your family is protected by checking for Carbon Monoxide, deemed the “Silent Killer”.
- Extend the life of your units. One of the best benefits of HVAC preventive maintenance is that it will extend the life of your heating and cooling systems. Just like oil changes and tune-ups keep your car in good shape, preventive maintenance will keep your heating and cooling units healthy for years to come.
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality. Improved air quality if you have allergies or respiratory issues.
Ready to protect your investment, save money, and keep your home safe? Schedule preventative maintenance below!