Don’t Wait For The Heat To Beat You Or Your HVAC System
Arkansas summers can be brutal with high temperatures consistently in triple digits. The heat is not only hard on us, but also on our air conditioning units. That’s why the team at Middleton Heat and Air wants to share with you some handy tips you can do at home to keep your HVAC system running smoothly and avoid that heating and air repair.
Seriously, these are easy to do items that could save you time and money– not to mention saving your family from the discomfort of your air conditioner going out on the hottest day of the year.
But if you feel like you don’t have the skills, time, or if you run into bigger issues such as the need to recharge your AC’s Freon, Middleton’s Residential Maintenance plan has you covered.
The benefits of Middleton’s Residential Plan are simple:
- Lower Utility Bills – The typical homeowners can save of up to 30% on their utility bills.
- Two Annual Checkups – Two-scheduled visits per year where we perform 44-Point Checkup.
- Greater Safety – Check for carbon monoxide during fall checkup.
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality – Improved air quality if you have allergies or respiratory issues.
- Improved System Efficiency – We check for clogged air filters, clean the condenser coil, and much, much more.
- Fewer Repairs & Longer Equipment Life – You receive two annual services to clean and check your system – which can reduce your chances of a major repair by as much as 60%.
- Preferred Customer Service –Discounts on repairs and after-hours service.
Your comfort is important to us. Let the team at Middleton Heat and Air help you stay cool this summer and keep your HVAC system running smoothly.